Indications and contra-indications
for Strategic Implant®:
- partly or completely missing teeth, or when fixed bridges are desired
- the procedure of 2-stage implant placement or bone augmentation has failed
- slight bone loss up to severe bone atrophy
- treatment of smokers is possible with the same chance of success
- diabetes and other serious diseases that delay the healing process.
Contraindications for Strategic Implant® :
- prolonged oral or i.v. use of Biphosphonates
- cases where bilateral equal mastication can not be arranged, e.g. when chewing muscles or their innervation are partly missing. However, these cases might still be treatable by experienced professionals.